Unique Integral Designed Smart Modulating Electric Actuator /
DCL smart electric actuator’s dead space is adjustable. Dead space
determines the actuator’s sensitivity to input signal. Smaller dead
space means more sensitive. But more sensitive does not always mean
better. Actually, if input signal is susceptible to external
interference, a larger dead space can avoid frequently error starts
of actuator and extend its life cycle and stability. On the other
hand, if input signal is pure and accuracy control is also
required, then a smaller dead space is better.
Another fact to influence valve positioning accuracy is the gap
between gears, especially the machining accuracy of the worm gears.
Our SQE uses professional testing equipment to detect and ensure
every gear’s quality from supplier. Moreover, many special designs
and assembling process controls are insisted to make sure no
oscillation of gears and low noise with different loads. DCL set
the benchmark of compact electric actuator industry of China.
Actuator has been rigorous tested by CSA per UL and CSA standard.
The duty rate can be over 70% for all series. The EPS system is
self-calibrating which virtually eliminates "hunting" and provides
an output position monitoring signal as standard.
|Standard Torque:||50Nm To 2500Nm|
|Protection Grade:||IP67 NEMA4/4X|
|Ambient Temperature:||-25℃~+55℃ / -13°F~+131°F|
|Product Name:||Quarter Turn Electric Actuator|
|Motor Power:||6W To 140W|
|Standard Time:||20S To 75S|
|Total Weight:||1.2KG To 20KG|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
- Quarter turn with proportional to input control signal, mechanical
- Full potted multi-function smart control pack resistance to
vibration and moisture
- World leading anti-interference ability, control accuracy and
- Self-calibrating and problem self-checking function
- Unique integral motor/control pack/ housing design with very small
- High performance EMC with EFT, ESD and high voltage surge tested
for control pack
- Watertight IP67 and NEMA 4X aluminum alloy enclosure with 100%
- C3 level corrosion resistance with 1000 hours salt spray test
- Heavy duty motor with thermal overload protection
- Standard ISO5211 multi-flange valve mounting
- CSA certificated complied to UL and CSA standard/ CE marked