Freezing Off/Set Eccentric Electric Butterfly Valve
Concentric electric butterfly valve
- Body type: wafer or lug
- Body material: Ductile iron, SS304(CF8), SS316(CF8M)
- Seat material: EPDM, PTFE, NBR(Buna-N) available
- sure PN: Designed for commercial and industrial applications up to
- Stem design: Available in square shaft for easy mounting of
- Top flange: ISO 5211 direct mounting of actuators
- One piece shaft: Maintains disc position.
- Shaft pins: Enables a vibration free connection between the shaft
and the disc..
- O ring seal: Provides a seal to interior stem and bushings.
- Bushings: Provide correct alignment of shaft through the body and
- Stem seal: Positive seal in both directions to prevent leakage.
- Bi-directional body & seat design, replaceable seat optional
- Backed seat support: Prevents stem leakage and high valve torque
from poor installation.
- The smallest size and most compact design in torque range from
1000Nm to 2500Nm
- Extra-large super hard copper alloy final stage worm gear to reduce
force and abrasion of gear
- Double row chain from gear box to worm gear stem ensure torque
- Strong motor equipped to make sure high start torque beyond rated
torque in 10% under rated voltage
- Over 10000 times full stroke life cycle test with full rated load
under duty rate 80%
- Match up to DN650 butterfly valve, DN350 ball valve and DN1200
ventilation butterfly valve and flap valve.
- Manual override with wrench or de-crutched handwheel
- CSA certified per UL standard/CE marked/RoHS 3.0
|Actuator Type||Butterfly Valve(≤PN1.0MPa)||Ball Valve(≤PN1.6MPa)||Vent Valve(≤PN0.1MPa)|